Easy Easter bunnies
Could spring, please, get here a little faster! I just love seeing nature come to life after the long dark winter. We live up north in Scandinavia so the winter sometimes seems to last forever. I’m getting excited to have more natural light each day and now it’s finally time to get out all the spring and Easter decorations and make some new ones. I’ve seen some really cute bunny decors in the stores and on Pinterest. So, I got the idea to make cute little Easter bunnies, too.
How to make your own Easter bunnies
This a very cute and easy Easter craft you can make with your little ones. Just pick nontoxic finger paint and even a one year old can paint some bunnies.
to create instant grass for the bunnies
Follow these simple steps to make the bunnies
Make sure you don’t cut the grass too narrow. You need to leave the grass “spikes” wide enough so that the two sides of paper don’t fall apart. You should help kids with this part. You could draw lines to cut along for bigger kids, but for little ones an adult should do the cutting.
4. Fold the paper in half on both sides like this.
5. With make the bunnies. Use your thumb for the body and then spread the paint with [amazon_textlink asin=’B01HBRZ7G6′ text=’Q-tip’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’treasureddiy-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’be2b47ea-1af4-11e8-a28b-b540ae97b62d’] to make the bunny ears and legs.
6. Make little bunny tails out of .
7. Put the tails on while the paint is wet. If the paint is already dry, you need to use .
8. When the paint is dry, align the ready made folds in the paper like this.
9. Place your bunny craft upright and that’s all. Cute bunnies are now all lined up ready for Easter.
Thank you for visiting us! We are delighted that you stopped by! And thank you for the support. Hope to see you soon again!